Mini session dates – October 20th, 27th & 30th
Well it’s that time of year again, summer is almost drawing to a close and the leaves are beginning to turn, Christmas things are even creeping into the shops! It must be time to get out into the countryside and kick up some leaves.
Once a year I run Autumn mini sessions at a really low price, this gives people the opportunity to update their family photos a really affordable price. I am more than happy to photograph extended family groups but would recommend a double session for groups of more than 5. It is also a lovely idea for couples or you and your dog and last year I did several sessions for people just wanting lovely professional photos alone to use on websites, dating sites and social media.
I have always loved autumn – it may help that my birthday is in October 🙂 I especially love the autumn colours and try and capture these as a backdrop to my autumn sessions. Past locations have varied and The New Forest and Coy Pond are favourites, this year I am going to check out a couple of possible new locations and will keep you posted.
- The sessions last for 30 minutes and I always ask people to arrive in plenty of time so we can start the session on time. The reason I can charge such low prices is that I can do lots of sessions in one day at one location.
- The session fee is £35 for 30 minutes, this is payable on booking to secure your slot. You will then view 10 edited images on an online gallery, the gallery will remain live for a week while you choose your images. These will then be emailed to you as high resolution images with full printing rights.
- you can order individual digital images for £12.50 each or 5 for £50 or all 10 for £90.
- I will also be offering prints, canvases and frames. Please book your slot early as sessions sell out fast.
Frequently asked questions:
- What should we wear? – Great question. I love autumn colours on autumn shoots, think berries and shades of browns, burnt oranges and very on trend mustard yellow. Think big knits and coloured scarves. The things I advise against are black coats and tops, big logos, writing and pictures on children’s clothes. big patterns. If you are in a group think of colours which tone together. Please do ask me for further advise if you need it.
- What if it rains? – If I have to cancel the sessions due to rain I will reschedule.
- What if we need to cancel? – As you can appreciate these sessions are only viable at this cost if they are full, if you don’t turn up you lose your session fee, if someone is ill then I will do my very best to reschedule you in genuine cases but 24 hours notice is much appreciated.
- How many people can we have in the session? – I can offer sessions to families of 5 or less, I would recommend booking a double session for larger groups but I am more than happy to do extended families as well.
Please get in touch to secure your slot 07854 442391 – email@example.com – I look forward to hearing from you soon 🙂