Autumn has always been my favourite time of year. October is my birthday month so that helps! I love the autumn colours and when I had my “colours” done many years ago I was found to be an autumn. I try and capture these wonderful warm tones as a backdrop to my autumn sessions.
Every year I run autumn mini sessions locally. These are great fun and great value for money, it’s the only time of year that I do sessions at this low price. I have a variety of clients book in, both old and new, some who return every year, some family groups and some individuals who come for location headshots to promote their personal brand, or for photos for dating sites, so a real variety.
This year I am having to limit the family groups to 6 due to current covid restrictions and social distancing will be maintained at all times. I will only be taking deposits the week before sessions are due and these will be refunded if the situation changes with further restrictions.
- The sessions last for 30 minutes and I always ask people to arrive in plenty of time so we can start the session on time. The reason I can charge such low prices is that I can do lots of sessions in one day at one location.
- The session fee is £35 for 30 minutes, this is payable the week before your session. You will then view 10 edited images on an online gallery, the gallery will remain live for a week while you choose your images. These will then be emailed to you as high resolution images with full printing rights.
- you can order individual digital images for £15 each or 5 for £60 or all 10 for £100.
- I will also be offering prints, canvases and frames. Please book your slot early as sessions sell out fast.
Frequently asked questions:
- What should we wear? – Great question. I love autumn colours on autumn shoots, think berries and shades of browns, burnt oranges and very on trend mustard yellow. Think big knits and coloured scarves. The things I advise against are black coats and tops, big logos, writing and pictures on children’s clothes. big patterns. If you are in a group think of colours which tone together. Please do ask me for further advise if you need it.
- What if it rains? – If I have to cancel the sessions due to rain I will reschedule.
- What if we need to cancel? – As you can appreciate these sessions are only viable at this cost if they are full, if you don’t turn up you lose your session fee, if someone is ill then I will do my very best to reschedule you in genuine cases but 24 hours notice is much appreciated.
- How many people can we have in the session? – I can offer sessions to families of 6 or less.
Get in touch soon to book in. Bookings taken from 1st October
– 07854 442391 – email@example.com