Do you have a favourite season or time of year? Autumn has always been mine. October is my birthday month so that could be why! I have always loved the beautiful autumn colours.You can imagine my joy when I had my stylist “colours” done many years ago and was found to be an autumn. During my autumn mini sessions photo shoots, I always try to capture these wonderfully warm tones as the backdrop.
Photos are cherished by all. Imagine having some beautifully captured autumnal images that you can share with your family, friends, or business audience. Have you ever heard of a mini autumn shoot before? This blog highlights the ins and outs of what my photoshoots are all about, and answers some of my most commonly asked questions.
My mini autumn photoshoots
Every year I run autumn mini sessions locally. These are great fun and great value for money, and it’s the only time of year that I do sessions at this low price. I have a variety of clients book in, both old and new.
Some return every year, whilst some family groups and individuals come for location headshots to promote their business personal brand. Some individuals use the for photos for dating sites, so as you can see, the autumn photoshoots offer a real variety.
Here is some more information on my photoshoots:
- The sessions last for 30 minutes, and I always ask people to arrive in plenty of time so we can start the session on time. The reason I can charge such low prices is so I can do lots of sessions in one day at the same one location.
- The session fee is £40 for 30 minutes, this is payable on booking to secure your time slot. After the shoot, you will then view 10+ edited images on an online passworded gallery. The gallery will remain live for a week while you choose your images. These will then be emailed to you as high-resolution images with full printing rights.
- You can order individual digital images for £15 each, 5 for £60 or all 10 for £100.
- I will also be offering prints, canvases, and frames. Please book your slot early as sessions sell out fast.
I thought I would compile together a selection of frequently asked questions for you. If you have any further queries, please do get in touch with me. No question is too silly!
- What should we wear? – Great question. I love autumn colours on autumn shoots. Think berries and shades of browns, burnt oranges and very on trend mustard yellow. Think big knits and coloured scarves. The things I advise against are black coats and tops, big logos, writing and pictures on children’s clothes and big patterns. If you are in a group, think of colours which tone together. Please do ask me for further advise if you need it.
- What if it rains? – If I must cancel the sessions due to rain I will reschedule.
- What if we need to cancel? – As you can appreciate these sessions are only viable at this cost if they are full, if you don’t turn up you lose your session fee. If someone is ill then I will do my very best to reschedule you in genuine cases but 24 hours’ notice is much appreciated.
- How many people can we have in the session? – I can offer sessions to families of 6 or less.
Do you want some beautiful up to date photos of your family, children, or even yourself? Could your personal branding benefit from a seasonal touch through a personal photo? My mini autumn shoot will be the ideal option for you!
Get in touch soon to book in. Bookings taken from 1st October
– 07854 442391 – email@example.com