I am offering Headshots at my home studio in Ferndown.
Just £50 for a 30 minute session with 3 high resolution images.
It is so important to have a professional headshot on your social media and website, this will be your chance to make the very important first impression. Read on to see 5 reasons why…
5 reasons for having a professional headshot taken
- Stand out from the crowd – When potential clients or business contacts are scrolling through Linkedin or other social media or looking at your website, a professional headshot on your profile will always stand out from one obviously taken on a phone. It shows you take your profession and your position seriously.
- Tell your story – It is important that your headshot reflects you and your personality and is in keeping with your brand. Consider it as being like the logo of your brand.
- First impressions are everything – If you have never met your business contact then your headshot will form part of your first impression. Make it a good one.
- Be memorable – By including a memorable professional headshot in your social media people will be able to put a face to a name.
- You will look the part – If you want to be treated as a professional you must look like a professional.
“I have known for years that I needed to get some professional headshots done but (like most people) I don’t really like having my photo taken, so I put it off and put it off. I met Fiona at a networking event and had a really good feeling about her straightaway. We booked a session at her studio and the whole process was painless and even enjoyable. Fiona ensured I was relaxed and took the time to find out about my business and what I was looking for from my headshots. I was really pleased with the resulting images and proceeded to use them everywhere! I would certainly recommend Fiona for headshots or other photography to represent your business in a professional and creative manner.”
How to prepare for your headshot session
- Think about how you would like your headshot to look, what fits with your brand and what image you would like to portray. For example professional and corporate, or friendly and relaxed or a mix?
- Do you have a favourite side or expression? It might help to practise in a mirror and look at different expressions.
- Choose a selection of clothes to wear or bring, based on what reflects your personality, style of headshot and branding. We will have time for one change of clothes. Solid colours generally work well, try and avoid too many bold patterns. Keep it simple.
- Make sure your hair is cut and styled to your personal choice. It is a good idea to bring a brush or comb for a last minute tidy and a lipstick or makeup to touch up.
What to expect from your headshot session
- On arrival we will spend 5 minutes chatting about your business, your brand and style of headshot. Your session will last for 30 minutes.
- I will take several shots with different expressions. You can look at the back of the camera and choose your favorite 3 images.
- You can bring a simple change of clothes if you wish. Sometimes just a change of jacket or the addition of a scarf is enough.
- When the session is finished I will edit the images and send them over to you via “WeTransfer” with black and white versions if you wish.
- The cost of the session and all three high-resolution digital images is £50. This should be paid prior to the session via BACS using your name/company as a reference.
“I recently asked Fiona to do some headshots for my new business as first impressions count! I absolutely hate the idea of my picture being taken and didn’t have a clue how to pose but Fiona instantly put me at ease. I hardly knew the photos were being taken. Relaxed and professional and more importantly I love the photos of me!”